Axial-Torsion | Biaxial Testing Machines
The eXpert 8600 axial-torsion testing machine features high axial and torsional rigidity and have oil-free linear and rotary actuators for clean room operation. They also feature unlimited torsion actuator rotation, wide column spacings, and large actuator strokes for maximum flexibility.
- Axial capacity up to 50 kN (10,000 lbf); Speeds up to 500 mm/min (20 in/min)
- Torque capacity up to 100 Nm (884 in-lbf)
- Exceeds ASTM and ISO accuracy standards
- Read the eXpert 8600 brochure
Planar Biaxial | Biaxial Testing Machines
ADMET’s planar biaxial test machines are engineered to your sample size, elongation, and test speed and force specifications. Due to the difficulty in gripping many of the sample materials, we engineer special grips, fixtures and jigs to ensure samples are properly loaded in the machine.
- Offered in capacities up to 2 kN (500 lbf)
- Actuator strokes and speeds are tailored to specimen size and testing requirements
- Capable of performing static and cyclic fatigue tests
- Read the Planar Biaxial brochure