MTESTQuattro | PC-Based Controller
MTESTQuattro® is an advanced materials testing system for servo-hydraulic and electromechanical testing machines. Its unique design consists of a PC-based application program and an easy-to-install external interface box which makes MTESTQuattro well suited for new and retrofit installations. It features a state-of-the-art digital controller for performing accurate and repeatable tests according to ASTM and ISO standards. MTESTQuattro is capable of performing all types of tests including tension, compression, creep, fatigue, friction, flexure, relaxation, peel, shear and tear tests.
Being a comprehensive program, users can easily create and recall ASTM compatible and user-definable test procedures and generate test reports that include a stress vs. strain curve and a summary of calculated mechanical properties. MTESTQuattro can also be configured to operate dual axis axial-torsion and planar biaxial testing machines. The fast acting controller, with its 8kHz servo update period, is more than capable of precisely controlling single and dual axis testers performing static and fatigue tests. With its flexible interface, MTESTQuattro is also a cost effective solution for retrofitting/upgrading older testing machines regardless of age or machine type.
MTESTQuattro’s base configuration consists of load, crosshead position, axial strain, transverse strain and auxiliary input channels with options for three additional auxiliary input channels and servo control. The input channels are compatible with all force measuring; contacting and non-contacting strain measuring devices which make it possible to measure key mechanical properties such as elastic modulus, yield strength, ultimate strength and elongation. To learn more, download our brochure or watch the video above.
- Intuitive interface with user definable work spaces and easy to access control panel
- Extensive and continuously updated data analysis library with built-in ASTM Specs
- Powerful and customizable data analysis tools that allow you to compare several test reports on a single graph and export data to common database programs
- Easy to use tabular menu systems allows you to quickly build your own tests
- A proportional integral derivative filter allows for precise control of ramp and hold, sawtooth, sine and square profiles
- Perform tension, compression, flexure, torsion biaxial, dynamic, and fatigue test
- Supports external triggers
||Extensive calculations library with built-in ASTM/ISO specification analysis.
||Standard calculation package for basic testing requirements and QC testing.
||Use built-in or create an unlimited number of simple to complex procedures.
||Save up to six test procedures in eP2.
||Store and organize all data. View and print user customizable test reports with chart and tables.
||Post test, view current results on eP2 screen and send data to PC for reporting using optional GaugeSafe Software.