1. Define your specimen
Other possible specimen descriptions
2. Complete Acquisition Tab- Set Logging Threshold, Logging Cutoff, Save Options, Test Data Name, Test Results Name, and Autoadd analysis.
3. Scroll through Multiple Built in Analysis and Click to Select.
4. Set Graph Channels (Load, Position, Stress, and Time options) and highlight auto scale.
5. Ensure you have chosen a compression calibration and that all channels that should be active are checked off on right.
6. In this example, the profile is set to move at a position control rate to an end limit of a position. Rate Control options —Load and Position. Limit Options- Load, Position, Time.
7. Now you have set up the procedure.
Name and save it.
The procedure will be stored in the current workspace. You can copy this procedure to other workspaces.
To RUN A TEST-
1) Double click on the procedure name to load it.
2) Press quick start menu
3) Enter Values as shown above.
4) Load sample
5) Zero the load before securing the sample
10) Secure the sample
11) Press the green arrow (play)
11. Continue for group of samples
12. Post test reports for each test will come up automatically.
13. To see a statistical summary of a group of tests- double click on the results file name in the workspace. View statistical summary and multi-plot.