Follow these easy steps to set up a torsion test in MTESTQuattro.
- Define Specimen.
- Set up Report Tab. Enter Labels and Values, and text that describe your test and your specimens. Also, check off Include Plot when reporting results and Use color for Multiplot Traces if you prefer.
- Set up Acquisition Tab
- Choose from a list of built in analysis by highlighting and double clicking to select
5. Select Channels for X and Y axis for Plot. (Torque, Angle, and Time) Choose autoscale or user scale.
6. Select calibration channel. Make sure the torque cell you are using have CW and CCW Calibrations. For assistance, call 1-800-667-3220
7. Set up Servo Control. General Tab allow for preload, home and jog rates,end of test, and rate units
8. Set up Servo Control Profile tab. These are the instructions. Enter single or muti segmented profiles. Control – Angle or Torque, Limit- Angle, Torque, or Time.
Now you have set up a simple Torsion Test.
Name and Save it.
TO RUN THIS PROFILE
- Double Click on procedure name in Workspace
- Load sample. Before final tighten, zero torque, angle, or both
3. Press Quick Start Menu
5. Tighten sample
6. Press green arrow to start the test
Post Test Report. Automatically generated from instructions on Report set up and XY Plot tabs.
Statistical Summary and Multi Plot from Results file. (named in Acquistion Tab, Color Multi Plot chosen on Report set up Tab)