The eXpert 8600 equipped with the MTESTQuattro controller is specially configured to test metallic medical bone screws according to ASTM F543. Included with the system is the required fixturing to perform the four test methods outlined in Annexes A1-A4. ADMET MTESTQuattro software comes preloaded with these test procedures. To run a test, the operator needs to install the correct fixturing in the machine and select the appropriate test method from the menu.
- Software preloaded with ASTM F543 test methods Annexes A1-A4
- Axial load capacity up to 2.2kN (500lbf), Torque capacity up to 20Nm (180 lbf-in)
- Keyless hand chuck mounted on drive spindle
- Collet Screw Clamp System (Annex A1)
- Centering Machine Vice (Annexes A2, A3 and A4)
- Pull Out Adapter (Annex A3)