Planar Biaxial | Testing Along Two Axes
ADMET’s planar biaxial test machines are engineered to your sample size, elongation, and test speed and force specifications. Due to the difficulty in gripping many of the sample materials, we engineer special grips, fixtures and jigs to ensure samples are properly loaded in the machine.
- Offered in capacities up to 2 kN (500 lbf)
- Actuator strokes and speeds are tailored to specimen size and testing requirements
- Capable of performing static and cyclic fatigue tests
- Operates with ADMET’s MTESTQuattro controller. Each axis can be programmed for independent or coordinated motion.
Planar biaxial machine with fluid bath
Planar biaxial testing system, ideal for testing tissue and other biologic samples
- Tension/compression + torsion or planar biaxial
- Quiet, compact and low maintenance
- Exceeds ASTM and ISO accuracy standards