eP2 | Standalone Touch Panel Controller
The eP2 Digital Controller, a closed loop servo controller for tension and compression machines, is an inexpensive and easier to use alternative to PC/Windows based materials testing systems. It is a presettable unit that requires a minimum amount of training. The eP2 features load and crosshead position inputs plus enhanced closed-loop servo capabilitites for accurate and repeatable testing.
- Indicate load, position, and position rate during tests and active test results
- Save and recall six test methods
- Password protected supervisor/operator modes
- Calculate key parameters
- Selectable high and low limits for each paramters for pass/fail indication
- Calculate high, low, mean and standard devation for a group of tests
- Store up to 300 test results to permanent memory
- Selectable log rates from 0.5 to 1,000 samples per second accomodates long and short term tests
- All test methods have on pre-test control segment which can be used as a pre-load function
- Configure up to a 2 segment test profile
- Use the cycle between segments function to perform cyclic tests or displacment limits
||Extensive calculations library with built-in ASTM/ISO specification analysis.
||Standard calculation package for basic testing requirements and QC testing.
||Use built-in or create an unlimited number of simple to complex procedures.
||Save up to six test procedures in eP2.
||Store and organize all data. View and print user customizable test reports with chart and tables.
||Post test, view current results on eP2 screen and send data to PC for reporting using optional GaugeSafe Software.