This post will help guide you through syringe compression fixture setup and operation on your universal testing machine. The syringe compression fixture is designed to perform ISO 7886 tests and can be used to run other tests on syringe samples. Choose an appropriate-sized CPC compression platen to complete the test setup.
1. Installing Fixture
- 1.1. Secure fixture onto base with 4 M6 screws.
- 1.2. Align beaker base pin with hole on fixture base.
2. Fixture Usage
- 2.1. Determine the insert to be used depending on the diameter of the syringe to be tested.
- 2.2. Place insert onto top of fixture.
- 2.3. Place syringe into insert.
- 3.1. Clean fixture after use.
- 3.2. Fixture does not require lubricant.
- 3.3. If custom inserts are needed for different diameter syringe, contact ADMET for new inserts.
- 3.4. If fixture becomes worn or damaged, contact ADMET for a replacement set.