Mechanical Testing Solutions for Biomaterials and Tissues
ADMET testing systems are trusted by leading medical device manufacturers, universities, and medical research laboratories the world over. Whether it’s testing tissue or materials like bioabsorbables, stents, or sutures, ADMET offers a wide range of single and dual actuator systems to meet your biomedical testing needs.
All ADMET test systems exceed accuracy standards and perform tests according to ASTM and ISO standards for tension, compression, bend, torsion, axial-torsion, planar biaxial, static and fatigue testing. ADMET has also become a world leader in miniature test systems that sit atop a microscope stage and fit inside perfusion bioreactors. These sophisticated miniature test systems help tissue engineers and cell biologists perform high resolution investigations in mechanobiology.
Common testing standards for biomaterials and tissue include:
- ASTM F543 – Test Methods for Metallic Medical Bone Screws
- ASTM F1306 – Standard Test Method for Slow Rate Penetration Resistance of Flexible Barrier Films and Laminates
- ASTM F1717 – Standard Test Methods for Spinal Implant Constructs in a Vertebrectomy Model
- ASTM F2077 – Test Methods For Intervertebral Body Fusion Devices
- ASTM F2516 – Standard Test Method for Tension Testing of Nickel-Titanium Superelastic Materials
- ISO 594 – Conical fittings with a 6 % (Luer) taper for syringes, needles and certain other medical equipment
- Case Study: Medical Device Testing System To Accommodate Multiple ASTM Standards
- Knee Joint Prosthesis Mechanical Testing & Equipment
- Testing Solutions for Medical Device Consultants
- Small Specimen Fatigue Testing & Alignment
- Medical Face Masks - Specifications & Selection
- ADMET Custom Test Fixture Solves Biomedical Research Problem
- Material Testing in Biomedical Research
- ADMET Systems Test Medical Devices
- New Medical Device Testing Videos!
- Three Case Studies, Three Success Stories!
|Biomaterials and Tissue||Recommended Equipment|