ADMET testing systems are trusted by leading medical device & equipment manufacturers around the world. Whether it’s determining the mechanical properties of bone screws, the durability of external fixation devices, the strength of luer connectors, the adhesive properties of bandages, or the plunger forces of syringes, ADMET offers a wide range of single and dual actuator systems to meet your biomedical device testing needs.
All ADMET test systems exceed accuracy standards and perform tests according to ASTM and ISO standards for tension, compression, bend, torsion, axial-torsion, planar biaxial, static and fatigue testing.
Below, you’ll find examples of some medical devices we’ve helped companies test. Click the boxes to learn more. If you don’t see your application, please reach out to discuss it with us!
Have a question about testing medical devices and equipment?
Check Out Our Medical Device Sector Review!
We’ve analyzed industry trends and remarks from leaders in the Medical Device Sector. Highlights include:
- Slowing Growth: A Statistical Look at the Medical Device Sector
- Environment Update: A Drag on the Industry
- Countering Margin Pressures: Spotlight on Supply Chain and Internal Processes
- Transparency Fuels Emergence of Value-Driven Market
- Great Attention to Quality: Device Recalls Increase
- Product Trends: Focus on Patient Experience and Pragmatic Cost Cutting
- Click Here to Download!