Servohydraulic testing system configured specifically for the metal testing industry.
The ADMET eXpert 1000 series are servohydraulic testing systems widely used to test metal products at very high load capacities up to 600 kN. The eXpert 1600 series perform static tension, shear, peel, and bend tests. The eXpert 1900 series are dynamic hydraulic machines for cyclic testing at high loads. By operating with a load cell, ADMET’s servohydraulic systems avoid compensating for piston friction and other non-linearities. All ADMET systems come with lifetime technical and application support to ensure you get the most of out of your investment.
- Metals Tensile Testing Concepts, Equations, And Theory
- Sheet Metal Tension Testing
- Material Testing: Crucial Step in Bridge Development & Engineering Design
- Sheet Metal Testing Guide - Free Download
- Metals & Machinery Sector Report - Key Trends Identified with Potential Solutions — Free Download
- Why Tensile Testing is Imperative for Metals Manufacturers
- Self-repairing Coating may be Next Avenue for Metals and Construction Markets
- Modeling the Breaking Points of Metallic Glasses
- Material Advancements May Lead to New, Life-Saving Steel
- ASTM F2516 Tension Testing of Nitinol How to Guide
- Highly configurable servohydraulic dual column system for testing materials up to 600kN
- Perform tension, compression, bend, fatigue, and shear tests
- Exceed ASTM and ISO standards for accuracy
Ask our Engineers
Have a quick question about our metal testers?
We're happy to help!Ask our Engineers